Tomtom Spark 3 help — TomTom Community

Tomtom Spark 3 help

I'm looking at buying a tomtom spark 3 mainly to use as a satnav whilst walking around many unknown areas that I travel. Can it do this or not is my question

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,927 Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    I'm looking at buying a tomtom spark 3 mainly to use as a satnav whilst walking around many unknown areas that I travel. Can it do this or not is my question

Even if TT Sports were still in business, the Spark 3 is a watch, not a SatNav so it would not do what you are asking. It has no maps on it and no routing capabilities.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,217 Superuser
    edited January 30
    Hi @BaileyBigToe1986

Tomtom Sport which produced the Spark 3 and a number of other similar devices ceased trading about 2+ years ago and there is very limited support and no further development or services are available.. The products are still being sold by some outlets but as you will see they are no longer available via Tomtom.

Hear is a link to some details on the devices.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sports/.

Doug
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,927 Superusers
    Accepted Answer

Even if TT Sports were still in business, the Spark 3 is a watch, not a SatNav so it would not do what you are asking. It has no maps on it and no routing capabilities.