Facebook sharing of activities — TomTom Community

Facebook sharing of activities

lespaullespaul Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
How can I report my activities (TomTom Adventurer trackings) on my facebookpages?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,472
    Superusers
    Either in the app or the MySports site, go into your activity, hit the share button and select Facebook and follow the prompts form there.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lespaullespaul Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This hint works out perfectly. Thank you so much for your help!
    Paul
  • runner1963runner1963 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    For years I was able to share my TomTom running workouts to FaceBook. But 2 months ago the FaceBook share button disappeared on my desk top TomTom website. My phone has the TomTom app and I can share workouts to FaceBook.. Hmmm...
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,719
    Community Manager
    The option to share activities on Facebook stopped working on the Sports website. There was an error message on the Facebook side so nothing we could have done on our end. We therefore removed the button. In the app it indeed still works.
  • Oskar-2Oskar-2 Posts: 1,632 [Revered Voyager]
    Can't help with a button removed already of course but found a STRAVA solution which could have been of help before. It's an old one I know and I can't tell neither if by any chance this may still be valid & worth a try nor if it ever has been tested by/for TomTom.