I told you that I did not received the map I ordered on January 11th. What should I do ? — TomTom Community

I told you that I did not received the map I ordered on January 11th. What should I do ?

gebol52gebol52 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Seeker]
My order: #408993209. I received a confirmation of my order but since January 11th, nothing. I have never been able to communicate with your support service: Impossible to write or to ask a question. You first ask the number of the model o GPS I have but it is not on the list you offer...With your telephone number, it’s always closed and we can not even a message you only say to go to your service on your web site ...
Will I have to call to cancel that order?

Best Answer

Answers

• gebol52gebol52 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Where will I find the answers to my questions written here?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,943
    Superuser
    Hi @gebol52

You were given the US Customer Support number against your other posting on this same subject. Have you tried to ring them to enquire what has happened to your order and how to load the map if you are having a problem.

When you ring don't answer the questions but wait for an agent to answer.

Doug
    edited January 2020
    Merci Doug,
    I tried everything to get in touch with someone from Tom Tom. They don't respond and you can't leave a message. I will try to cancel my order because I paid with PayPal.

Mod edit-Machine translated(French)
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    edited January 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hi @gebol52

I reviewed your account and I see the order has been assigned to your account. The map should be offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Edit-
    Looks like 'Jim' my colleague from on the French Community has done the changes.

- https://discussions.tomtom.com/fr/discussion/comment/1689710/#Comment_1689710

Regards
    Vikram
    Thank you Vikram. I had the map on My Drive Connect but I did not know that it was the way to send the new map. Everything is OK now.