TomTom AmiGO — TomTom Community

TomTom AmiGO

AlkahAlkah Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
I can’t see cameras on the map of any other City then the one I’m in tom tom amigo
Tom tom speed camera map if you open you can see all world speed cameras even I am sitting home and last week before go too work I just open the app there was mobile speed camers in the way plz can you add this feature in tom tom amigo app

Answers

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,702
    Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Can you please give us the version number of the app?

P.S.: Are you far enough zoomed in? As of a certain zoom level speed cameras aren't shown.
  • AlkahAlkah Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    TomTom amigo app I try everything to see the cameras zoom in zoom out still not working yesterday I download latest version of the app where is saying let's go so I try to go in the app but app get frozen so I cannot get forward are back then I uninstall the app then install the app again still same problem there is not tool avoids option and there is not an option multiple screen and app is much slow so many bags and so much Glitchy then we open the map take so much time load the map this is the basic things every sat nav have I prefer to keep old app because it's so much better than Tom Tom amigo so in Old app TomTom speed camera even tell you how many cameras each city have I am so disappointed that I download new app because I didn't like it I will keep old app latest version is 7.121.0 this is my last review last 2 time I review on Play store nobody reply me back and problems hasn't been solved
    Community Manager
    Hi @Alkah

What city is it you are trying to see speed cameras in?

And what country was it you were leaving a review on the Play Store?

Thanks,
    Jürgen
    edited January 2020
    fddcv338cg2r.jpg
    clvp4xus7v27.jpg
    qvsg6uhw09du.jpg
    I take three pictures of different cities for example Manchester Birmingham Cardiff I am sitting home I can see the cameras and I will post three pictures off old TomTom speed camera and you will see then you will understand what I am trying to say to you even I am sitting home i can see whole UK speed cameras but TomTom amigo don't have the feature I am from gloucester uk I post speed cameras Barcelona Spain eowkzdev3h9e.jpg
    eciukre3hesv.jpg

Community Manager
    I would assume that's been done in the interest of saving mobile data as it will have an impact locating all speed cameras of a whole country.
    If old tom tom speed camers have the feature why can't get in tom tom amigo