Oman map... such a shame! — TomTom Community

Oman map... such a shame!

ciaodimmiciaodimmi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 9 in Map quality
I have just returned from a trip to Oman and I feel to write a review towards TOM TOM regarding the map of Oman. I took a trip entirely in self-driving with my VIA 130 as in all trips and hoping to be able to use it for the whole trip. Unfortunately, since the early days the map did not find the most touristic places and often wrong to calculate the routes, sometimes making me go back to pass in the game place, other times making me waste a lot of time recalculating the routes and losing the position. I bought the map just to be as safe as the other times, but this time the support is really disappointed and I think I threw my money away. Soon I will have to take a trip in self-driving in Namibia and honestly I'm not so sue I can rely on this support again. For now I just have to advise everyone not to use the map of Oman but to rely on Google Maps! :-(
Tagged:

Comments

• ciaodimmiciaodimmi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have just returned from a trip to Oman and I feel to write a review towards TOM TOM regarding the map of Oman. I took a trip entirely in self-driving with my VIA 130 as in all trips and hoping to be able to use it for the whole trip. Unfortunately, since the early days the map did not find the most touristic places and often wrong to calculate the routes, sometimes making me go back to pass in the game place, other times making me waste a lot of time recalculating the routes and losing the position. I bought the map just to be as safe as the other times, but this time the support is really disappointed and I think I threw my money away. Soon I will have to take a trip in self-driving in Namibia and honestly I'm not so sue I can rely on this support again. For now I just have to advise everyone not to use the map of Oman but to rely on Google Maps! :-(