GO LIVE 825 updates not working due to servers allegedly being busy — TomTom Community

GO LIVE 825 updates not working due to servers allegedly being busy

MyDrive Connect tells me there are 3 updates available for my GO LIVE 825, i.e. "QuickGPSfix", "Map Share community map update" and "Speed camera updates Europe – 1.5 years", but the update keeps failing.

MyDrive Connect comes up with this message:
"Our servers are very busy right now
Click Retry a few times until you are connected. If that doesn't work, close MyDrive Connect and start it again."

Have tried umpteen times during the last couple of days, without success. Thanks in advance for your comments/suggestions.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,790 Superusers
    December 2019
    Hi
    @HerbEppel

On the rare occasions I have a problem with myDrive Connect
    I Delete MyDrive Connect using the free version of Revo Uninstaller then Reinstall MyDrive Connect....
    Using the Method Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1682074/#Comment_1682074

ATB YFM
  • HerbEppelHerbEppel Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @YamFazMan

Thanks for your helpful reply, I'll try that in due course, if the issue persists 👍
  • LardpraoLardprao Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    I’ve done the uninstall but it’s still not updating. Keeps saying there’s no internet but there is??
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,790 Superusers
    edited January 9
    Hi
    @Lardprao

Did you follow the method in my post ???
    Especially bulletpoint (3)... Restart your PC (Not Turn Off & Turn On again)
    Reinstall MyDrive Connnect (Important... Without your device connected)

PS... Are there error messages displayed on the GO Live 825

ATB YFM