How to change color of my car (current location arrow) but leave the map road current color. — TomTom Community

How to change color of my car (current location arrow) but leave the map road current color.

Just got my GO 620 WI-FI and it is not like my xl-330. I had a choice of blue or yellow arrow or 12 different cars.
Now I have only found change theme color it does change the color but the road changes also.
The point of having a GPS is to know where you are.
I don't have time to search a sea of blue to figure out where I am on the map while I'm driving.
Sorry for the rant but very confused by choices I have found so far.
Thank You, SCOOTER77

Best Answer

Answers

• SCOOTER77SCOOTER77 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    seems weird to backwards engineer something.
    Its obvious the designer does not use the product.
    Having the car the same color of the road is a step backwards.
    Thank You for the reply, I will be returning this unit.
    SCOOTER77
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,057
    Superusers
    edited December 2019
    Hi
    @SCOOTER77
    SCOOTER77 wrote: »
    (Snip)
    I don't have time to search a sea of blue to figure out where I am on the map while I'm driving.(Snip)
    Why do you need to search a sea of blue ??? the Current location Pointer is always fixed in the same place at the bottom of the screen with the road scrolling towards you
    Unless of course you if are tying to drive 2D and are using the North-up overview Planning Map instead of 2D (Indirection of Travel)
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Appearance --> Guidance view... 2D (In direction of Travel)

ATB YFM