Voice change — TomTom Community

Voice change

Night riderNight rider Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
Is it possible to change the voice on AmiGO ?

Use it on regular routes to keep check on possible traffic

Best Answer

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,866 Moderator
    Hi @Night rider

Welcome to the community!

Do you want to change the voice for route guidance? Or is it regarding the alerts?

Regards
    Vikram
  • Night riderNight rider Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The guidance and alert

Seems you can only have what I guess to be American
  • Night riderNight rider Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks
  • KarmelKarmel Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I had chosen the google voice because it was a bit better than samsung voice. Both were terrible.
    Now I have found that google voice improves a lot if you change your phone settings.
    In samsung you must go to general settings - choose language - spoken text - and you can adjust two parametres. Speed and Tone.
  • FlykthewizFlykthewiz Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi. I have changed the Google text to voice settings but amigo still uses the default coice
  • HijlkoRoosjenHijlkoRoosjen Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    edited February 2
    I'm using Amigo for testing in Android auto. I noticed that the voice guidance is very limited. Example: after a roundabout I get the message to turn right after 700 meters. After that: nothing. Not 200 meters before the road to the right, not 100 meters, not just before.. Just nothing. After I have turned right I immediatelly get the next message for the next road to the left of right or roundabout allthough it still may be hundreds of meters ahead. Is this because it's the beta version for testing in Android Auto?