Is there a way to set the Tomtom Go Premium to ask if a toll road is to be avoided? — TomTom Community

Is there a way to set the Tomtom Go Premium to ask if a toll road is to be avoided?

AliG123AliG123 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I live in Liverpool and there are two toll routes. One is via a bridge which if you cross it, their IT is so poor that occassionally it sends out bailiffs to recover costs even if you have paid the toll charge. It has been challenged in the courts and been found to be unlawful but they are still operating. I always want to avoid that one but the alternative route is via the Mersey Tunnels which, although I am against all tolls, I regard as slightly more fair.
It seems that the "Avoid Tolls" option is either off or on. Is there a way to program my device to always ask when the route involves tolls? Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• AliG123AliG123 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited December 2019
    @YamFazMan Thank you for your reply. I have bought a Tomtom Go Premium after having a Garmin for a number of years. With that one, if you selected a route, it would check to see if there was a toll road on it and automatically asked if you wanted to use it or avoid it each time, a nice touch. I thank you for your reply, I am sure it will get used to it in time. :)