Cannot make payment — TomTom Community

Cannot make payment

Vladimir_SRVladimir_SR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello,

I tried purchasing maps but it keeps reporting that something went wrong. So now I have several orders on my profiles for the same thing.

Also, I used a coupon for discount and now I cannot use it again, and I did not pay or received the item in question.

Please clear my orders and allow me to use discount code for purchasing map.

Best,
Vladimir
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,832 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Vladimir

When exactly do you see the error message?

Have you tried clearing the cookies or trying to place the order using a different browser?

Regards
    Vikram
  • Vladimir_SRVladimir_SR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited December 2019
    Hi Vikram

I logged in and tried buying the map several time. The error appeared at the final step when I click the payment button. Reporting that there was an error.

In my Orders tab all failed orders are listed. without option to delete them. So now I fear to try again because it might charge all the orders on my account(for the same map).
    Also, I used a promo code for the map which is now voided because that order is listed as processed and promo code as used.

It is probably worth to mention that you do not have shop for Serbia so I chose UK as my country, just because of English language.

Attached is a snapshot of my Orders tab.

Best,
    Vladimir

fgeqo3lvs73g.jpg

@Vladimir_SR

Hi Vladimir

I have edited the image above to remove the email address and avoid sharing personal information on a public forum.

Unfortunately, we don't have a webshop in Serbia, but since your account is registered in EMEA(Europe, Middle East, and Africa) channel you should be able to order the service in any of the available country webshops.

Regarding the orders above, please don't worry about them. You will not be charged for them.

Does your card(Dr/Cr) support international payments? Could you try placing an order on the Ireland webshop.

And you don't have to enter your physical address when you order the map. Since this is a downloadable service the map can be installed using TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Vladimir_SRVladimir_SR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram,

And thank you. Before I try, please notice that I used a promo code for discount, in one of the failed orders. I cannot use it again and I would like to have that discount.

What can I do?

Best,
    Vladimir
    Hi Vladimir

I can only suggest that you contact customer service. They should be able to help you with vouchers or promo codes.

Thanks
    Vikram