Voice control not working on GO Professional 6250 — TomTom Community

Voice control not working on GO Professional 6250

LloydBLloydB Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Have just bought a new 6250. Done all the updates but keep getting an error message saying voice control not available in chosen language. Don’t have Serena as a voice option and can’t see how to download additional voices. Any ideas please?

Best Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,915 Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @LloydB

Unfortunately it will be Monday now before @VikramK or @lampard will be on here and can add Serena to your Account so you can add it to your new unit.

Look back here Monday.

Doug

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,915 Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @LloydB

Unfortunately it will be Monday now before @VikramK or @lampard will be on here and can add Serena to your Account so you can add it to your new unit.

Look back here Monday.

Doug
  • LloydBLloydB Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks Doug. Will do!
  • LloydBLloydB Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks very much for your help! All now working.

Regards

Lloyd
  • PrunovPrunov Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited December 2019
    hello i bought the 6250 tomtom a few months ago and i just forgot to register it as an item on my profile and now i can't contact the tomtom drive and i don't have radar cameras in France anything that can be done on the issue

Mod edit: Machine translated from Bulgarian
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,875 Superusers
    edited December 2019
    Hi
    Prunov wrote: »
    hello i bought the 6250 tomtom a few months ago and i just forgot to register it as an item on my profile and now i can't contact the tomtom drive and i don't have radar cameras in France anything that can be done on the issue

Mod edit: Machine translated from Bulgarian
    Google Translate....
    Hello
    i bought a 6250 a few months ago and i just forgot to register it as an item on my profile and now i can't contact the volume drive
    and in France my radar cameras don't work
    what can be done about the issue

@VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators... Can check your Account Status Tomorrow

ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,586 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Prunov

The subscriptions for your GO 6250 look fine.

In France, we don't have speed camera alerts instead provide you alerts about danger zones.

If the device does not notify you about the danger zones then I would advise that you do a soft reset and test the device when driving on a planned route.

Regards
    VIkram