Downloading updates on VIA 1515 — TomTom Community

Downloading updates on VIA 1515

GarfyGarfy Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited December 2019 in MyDrive Connect
Is there a way to update the VIA 1515 without using MyDrive Connect? I've been trying for the past 2 days at all hours from morning through evening even at 11pm local which is 1am PST but I always get the "server busy, try again" message. Could it be a problem with the program itself? I don't recall having a problem prior to this latest version 3888. Thanks!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• GarfyGarfy Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Doug,
    Yes, I have and apparently that fixed the issues. I guess FWIW the problem affected 3 of my computers as none of them would update the GPS. So, I uninstalled them all and re-installed them on all 3 and I guess the other 2 should work now as the unit's ID is now displayed correctly. Thanks for your help & YamFaxMan as well.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,395
    Superuser
    Hi @Garfy

Have you tried the advice suggested by @YamFazMan on your other post?

Doug
  • GarfyGarfy Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Doug,
    Yes, I have and apparently that fixed the issues. I guess FWIW the problem affected 3 of my computers as none of them would update the GPS. So, I uninstalled them all and re-installed them on all 3 and I guess the other 2 should work now as the unit's ID is now displayed correctly. Thanks for your help & YamFaxMan as well.