Purchase TOMTOM TRAFFIC EUROPE in Ukraine — TomTom Community

Purchase TOMTOM TRAFFIC EUROPE in Ukraine

Hello. I want to purchase TOMTOM TRAFFIC EUROPE but I can't find my country in the country's input. There isn't Ukraine. Is it possible to purchase Traffic without entering the country, postcode, etc?

Also, I can't understand why I need to enter my address? I want to buy online service, I don't need to ship something, isn't it?

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,433 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Rostyslav_Moroziuk

Welcome to the community!

You can order it on the TomTom's Ireland webshop. You don't have to provide a physical address as this is not a shippable product.

Once the order is placed successfully the service gets allocated to the corresponding device linked to your TomTom account.

Regards
    Vikram :)

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hi @Rostyslav_Moroziuk

Welcome to the community!

You can order it on the TomTom's Ireland webshop. You don't have to provide a physical address as this is not a shippable product.

Once the order is placed successfully the service gets allocated to the corresponding device linked to your TomTom account.

Regards
  • Rostyslav_MoroziukRostyslav_Moroziuk Posts: 5 [Novice Seeker]
    @VikramK Unfortunately, I can't purchase Traffic service. I have an error
    Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again. If this error persists than please contact our Customer Care.

Also, in network tab POST https://www.tomtom.com/en_ie/checkout/orderpay.dcp fails with 500 status code, { message: "order creation failed" }.

Is it any chance for me to use TomTom in Ukraine? It really frustrates me.
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Rostyslav_Moroziuk

I have reported the error you get during the process of placing the order.

Unfortunately, we don't have a webshop for Ukraine :(

Could you try placing the order using an alternate browser? Trying to use a different account may help as well.

The customer service can help you get the service transferred to the correct account.

Regards