Anybody else haviong this issue — TomTom Community

Anybody else haviong this issue

When I zoom in on the map the sea disappears and is not 'filled in' in blue. Tjhsi means the coast looks like a river and becomes very confusing around islands/coast

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,419 Superuser
    Hi @Nigeynoo

You have posted this in the Go navigation App for iPhone so is this where you see this if not can you please indicate which TT device is involved with the Map and where on it you see this. I cannot replicate what you are suggesting on UK and France map.

By chance have you downloaded the Ferry Connections relative to the maps involved. If Europe then recommend that you download all 3 Ferry Connection offered. If you have not downloaded them then try it and see if problem disappears.

Doug
  • StevegseStevegse Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have both the Tom Tom GO mobile app (IOS) and the mydrive app on my phone. I have tried to link them to my Tom Tom account but when logging in, my profile has no subscriptions showing. I am wanting to preplan a road trip in another country and then send to my phone. It obviously does not work as my profile shows I have no subscriptions. I have tried unsuccessfully to find an email address or contact form on the website so that I can have this sorted out
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,419 Superuser
    Hi @Stevegse

You cannot create a route in My Drive either on a PC or in the App on an IPhone and send to the GO Navigator App on the phone. Any routes created in My Drive on a PC or with the App on the phone can be sent to or saved and Synced to a PND unit. I assume this is an Apple restriction at the moment.

Doug

• StevegseStevegse Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks DougLap. Is there any way to preplan a trip from a foreign starting point using the app? I would like to have the route ready in the app when arriving at the airport rather than trying to enter all the info when I arrive.