New Version Release Date — TomTom Community

New Version Release Date

AndyG1714AndyG1714 Posts: 48 [Outstanding Explorer]
When will the New Version of TomTom Go Mobile be released?

Best Answer

Answers

• John RichardsonJohn Richardson Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    It's looking less and less likely that it'll be this year.
  • eddydceddydc Posts: 74 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    It's looking less and less likely that it'll be this year.

Based on which info are you saying this? Why is TT announcing for a long while now then?
  • AsprinAsprin Posts: 271 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Boys and Girls,

You need to just sit back and wait.

When TomTom is ready to release the new app it will let you know.

So use what is now available be happy with it.
  • bichpmbichpm Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    We are getting close to Christmas trips, I don't want to update one day before the trip :#
  • RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 599 [Revered Pioneer]
    Just go to PlayStore and Disable "Enable auto update" to delay your update.

So you can update when you like to. This way you can update over 4G during the Christmas trip B)
  • Router1Router1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I guess it is... Found this in the appstore... Only not available in my country yet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds
    Had a look at this on Google Play Store and it says "This app is incompatible with all of your devices.", so I guess they've locked it down somehow - current version runs on my S7 fine. Guess we'll just have to wait until after Brexit.
  • m0m0mxm0m0mx Posts: 11 [Master Traveler]
    I miss in the New App

Change color theme
    The Day template is too bright for me

V161
  • roelofwarmink_un43roelofwarmink_un43 Posts: 13 [Master Traveler]
    Yes, very annoying indeed. Promoting a new version for months (by an app update??) and still not there.
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,165 [Revered Voyager]
    Newly released Version 1.7 of TomTom Navigation is once again updating maps from within the app, a feature that had gone missing for many months.
  • SurreyAlan1SurreyAlan1 Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    I used to work for a small software house and we were always saying the new release would be ready before Christmas, our little joke was that we never said which Christmas.
  • AndyG1714AndyG1714 Posts: 48 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I got the money for the apparently "cheaper" prices on subscriptions. Is it true?
    I used to work for a small software house and we were always saying the new release would be ready before Christmas, our little joke was that we never said which Christmas.

Well there's only a month left if it's going to make it this year. I wonder what the holdup is - perhaps too many bugs for general release?
  • SurreyAlan1SurreyAlan1 Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]

Well there's only a month left if it's going to make it this year. I wonder what the holdup is - perhaps too many bugs for general release?

Bug testing is what customers are for
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0