After update - error — TomTom Community

After update - error

Hello,
I have similar issue as this case:
https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1108628/after-update-error

After MapShare update via TomTom HOME I got this error:
"Problem with map you cannot use this map on this device tomtom: Europe-100168"
Maps don't work...

I was try to delete map, but no one new update suggestion in "Update my device" screen.

How I can recover my nav?
Tagged:

Comments

  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,344 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @AudriusA

    Welcome to the community!

    The map has been reactivated for your device.

    Just remove the existing map first and then download a fresh version using TomTom HOME.

    Regards
    Vikram :)
  • AudriusAAudriusA Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for your replay.

    How I can download a fresh version ??

    If I remove the existing map, then I don't see no one new update suggestion in "Update my device" screen.
  • AudriusAAudriusA Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @VikramK any news?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,344 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @AudriusA

    The map is still active, so I am not sure why you don't see it under downloads in TomTom HOME.

    Could you do a clean reinstalling to TomTom HOME, consider using revo-uninstaller.

    Try a soft reset on the device and check for updates.

    Regards
    Vikram
  • joneca19joneca19 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    AudriusA wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have similar issue as this case:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1108628/after-update-error

    After MapShare update via TomTom HOME I got this error:
    "Problem with map you cannot use this map on this device tomtom: Europe-100168"
    Maps don't work...

    I was try to delete map, but no one new update suggestion in "Update my device" screen.

    How I can recover my nav?

    I´m having the same issue. I just updated my TomTom XXL to the last software version and it shows the same error:
    "Problem with map you cannot use this map on this device tomtom: Europe-100168"
    Maps don't work...
    Gonna try to delete the map and connect to Tom Tom home and see what happens.
    Any other suggestion?
    Thanks!
  • tiljestiljes Posts: 228 [Exalted Navigator]
    Your map doesn't work anymore with your current NavCore. You need to ask one of the TomTom staff to activate a new map for you.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 3,441 Superuser
    Hi @joneca19

    Have a look here tomorrow to see if @lampard has been able to reactivate your map.

    Doug
  • joneca19joneca19 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    tiljes wrote: »
    Your map doesn't work anymore with your current NavCore. You need to ask one of the TomTom staff to activate a new map for you.
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @joneca19

    Have a look here tomorrow to see if @lampard has been able to reactivate your map.

    Doug

    Thanks! I'll be waiting for a TomTom staff member
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,336 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @joneca19

    Welcome to the Community! I have reactivated the map on your device. Just remove the existing map first using TomTom HOME and then download a fresh version that gets offered for download.

    Regards, lampard
  • joneca19joneca19 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @joneca19

    Welcome to the Community! I have reactivated the map on your device. Just remove the existing map first using TomTom HOME and then download a fresh version that gets offered for download.

    Regards, lampard

    Problem solved!! :+1:
    Thanks a lot @lampard
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online3

3 Guests