Compass feature and itinerary planning in XXL 530 S? — TomTom Community

Compass feature and itinerary planning in XXL 530 S?

CrockettCrockett Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
I realize this model is several years old, but I've never been able to resolve two issues:

1. I can't find a compass feature? It was obvious in the previous WORLD model, but does it exist in this model? If so, how do I access/activate it?
2. It seems I can only include a very limited # of stops in itinerary planning mode, much less than in the previous WORLD model. Is this the case or am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 550 [Revered Pioneer]
    The arrow number 2 points to north.

sgzs80ahnsj1.png

MyDrive has a limit of 20 Stops.
    When you create a Route in a different route planner and save your route as .ITN TomTom supports many more stops (255)
  • CrockettCrockett Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks. I'll check these out on my model. My screen doesn't look the same but maybe there is a similar direction arrow that I have mistaken for something else.
    Also curious to know what you mean by "a different route planner". Is that something within the device? If so, where? or something to be found elsewhere, and if so, where?
    TomTom Rider, it turns out my XXL 530 S does not have a direction indicator on the screen or in any of the settings. If someone using an XXL 530 S has the feature please let me know but I've searched every option on the device to no avail.
    Thanks for the clarification