My GPRS Status is disconnected and I don't know what to do — TomTom Community

My GPRS Status is disconnected and I don't know what to do

Hello guys I am new to this forum
This is my last chance of fixing the problem with my trucker 6000. I purchased LIVE services for 49.95 € on 3rd of October 2019, but it doesn't show me the traffic or most of the cameras and, on top of that it says that that my GPRS status is disconnected. I reset it on Sunday and it still doesn't work, the numbers for UK and German don't work either as it immediately hangs up on me.
It would mean a lot of me if someone could help me.
Thank you

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,338
    Superuser
    Hi @Theo123

The customer support numbers are as follows. Try them tomorrow and if you want to talk to an agent do not answer the questions but wait for an agent to answer.

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Deutschland
    069 663 08 012
    Mo - Fr: 09:00 - 17:30

When you say you did a reset did you do a Reset device in Settings/Systems if not try that.

This will delete all your Favourites (My Places) and any Poi and route fie you have added. If you go to the My Drive website and log into your account you can see if the data is stored there. If it is then you it should sync back to your devices after the reset.

Doug.
  • Theo123Theo123 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @Theo123

The customer support numbers are as follows. Try them tomorrow and if you want to talk to an agent do not answer the questions but wait for an agent to answer.

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134

Deutschland
    069 663 08 012

When you say you did a reset did you do a Reset device in Settings/Systems if not try that.

This will delete all your Favourites (My Places) and any Poi and route fie you have added. If you go to the My Drive website and log into your account you can see if the data is stored there. If it is then you it should sync back to your devices after the reset.

Doug.

Thank you for the numbers and, yes I did reset
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @Theo123

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134

Deutschland
    069 663 08 012

Doug.

Thank you for the numbers I will check them out tomorrow and ,yes I did reset device on settings and it deleted everything. After that, I logged in MyDrive and it gave my addresses
    I will follow up tomorrow with the numbers