New software version v19.20 available for download — TomTom Community

New software version v19.20 available for download

lampardlampard Posts: 4,314 TomTom Moderator
Hello Everyone,

We released a new software version 19.20 for GO WIFI, PREMIUM, GO PREMIUM X, GO Professional / Trucker and GO Camper/RIDER 500/550

Whats new in this release?

Improved Trip Statistics (GO Premium and GO Premium X devices only):
You can now get monthly notifications with your Trip Statistics.
Trip Statistics are now also shown when your device is going into sleep mode.

New feature overview:
Details about new product features are now available in the What's New section. You can find this information by selecting What's New in the Help menu.

IFTTT setup (GO Premium and GO Premium X devices only):
IFTTT functionality on your satnav is now turned on by default to streamline your experience.

Enhanced routing:
If your destination lies near a national border, select Avoid Border to make sure you are not offered routes that would cross into the neighboring country.

GO Professional/Trucker and GO Camper updates:
  • Select Avoid Motorways on your device to steer clear of high-speed traffic.
  • A warning will now be shown when you switch from a Truck or Camper map to a standard car map.
  • A warning will now be shown if a planned route does not comply with legal restrictions.

Performance optimisation:
Bugfixes and improvements.

Thanks, lampard

Comments

• D-StreamD-Stream Posts: 140 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    @lampard

so what have they fixed?

• miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,164 Superusers
    D-Stream wrote: »
    @lampard

so what have they fixed?

Purple blob?

Green blolb after the arrival.

Announcing route savings with no green line for instance?

Disappearing Blue line still perhaps?
    0 Minute savings in green blobs on the display.?

Savings of 259 minutes in pre programmed routes ?
    Fixing petrol station disappearing ?

Forced routes of impassable roads you cannot get a bike down?
    No tell you what release some software dont tell us anything guess if the bug is a feature. Don't tell us you fixed anything a do a new firmware update. Guess if we fixed anything?
    Green blob displaying 5 miles down the road after the destination showing route savings perhaps?

• GazibarevGazibarev Posts: 86 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    On trip petrol stations and rest zones still missing.
    Installation without worry on my 6200, I will test tonight when returning from work.

A priori the purpleblob should be an old memory as well as the green blob after the arrival.

Regarding the new features for my 6200 (since even if it is the same hardware as the premium, it is not entitled to all features):

Avoid highways: Can be interesting for those who drive cars without a license.

To avoid the borders: I do not see too much the interest, for a French to install only the map of France would be enough. And in some corners, avoiding borders really has to lengthen the paths, for example among so many other Gex (01) to Evian (74).

That's about all for the X200. It's weak. We are still waiting for the intelligent management of the POIs as on the "old Nav3", the customization of the arrow, the synthetic voices of french women ..........
  • Covkid62Covkid62 Posts: 543 [Revered Navigator]
    what are these purple and green blobs about as i've never seen one on my go6200 :)
    Covkid62 wrote: »
    what are these purple and green blobs about as i've never seen one on my go6200 :)

See my photo posted on May 25 here:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1113098/new-software-v19-101-available-for-download/p1

• TtsimkusTtsimkus Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Why it takes so long to fix the route bar issue ? You should better fix this problem rather than realeasing meaningless unnecessary updates. So, when are you planning to resolve this problem, because it’s been a long time and your clients, me among them, are getting tired of waiting.
    miketorcy wrote: »
    Covkid62 wrote: »

See my photo posted on May 25 here:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1113098/new-software-v19-101-available-for-download/p1

Yeah i have seen them mentioned in threads but they have never appeared on my device...can they be switched on and if so where...cheers
  • PatjepeeerPatjepeeer Posts: 66 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    @Covkid62, maybe you have take automatic fastest route turned on? I don't see them either.

It looks like the missing fuel and rest stations has been fixed. I will test further tommorrow.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,256 TomTom Moderator
    edited October 18
    Hi @D-Stream

The announcement covers the list of all new features that have been included in this release.
    Announcing route savings with no green line for instance?

This is a feature request. If the team considers it to be a functionality from which a majority of our customers would benefit we will announce it here when it's developed and available,
    Disappearing Blue line still perhaps?

This was fixed in one of our previous releases. If you still see it then I would suggest that you do a factory reset.
    0 Minute savings in green blobs on the display.?

We have a ticket for this, unfortunately not enough reports to raise the priority. I will ask the team for any updates on this.

Fixing petrol station disappearing ?

Post-installation of this update you should surely observe some improvements here.

@Gazibarev @Ttsimkus could you try a factory reset and try planning a route again to test it, please?

Forced routes of impassable roads you cannot get a bike down?

Again we have a ticket for this but not enough number of reports to raise the priority.

Regards,
    Vikram
    Patjepeeer wrote: »
    @Covkid62, maybe you have take automatic fastest route turned on? I don't see them either.

It looks like the missing fuel and rest stations has been fixed. I will test further tommorrow.

Ahhhhhh that could be the reason...I'll check when I'm out at work tomorrow....cheers Patjepeeer
  • Ovalball03Ovalball03 Posts: 291 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    We have a ticket for this, unfortunately not enough reports to raise the priority. I will ask the team for any updates on this.

Was there enough reports asking for 3rd party POI management to be improved?An issue I believe has now been unanswered for 3 years.
  • LepreLepre Posts: 23 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Hello to all,
    I have already reported that the navigator makes very narrow and useless roads where only a car passes, without an accident or traffic
  • Roger_30Roger_30 Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
    Does this fix relate to the 520?
  • Nigel ANigel A Posts: 74 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    My 520 has just offered me 19.201.0010.411. and the thread about Bluetooth failure after the previous update has been closed ! So here goes..... fingers crossed !
    Well I did have traffic on phone hot spot, Now it shows that I have wifi hot spot and bluetooth !!..... unfortunately I have no phone calls or messages, and have now lost the wifi traffic that I had. What a piece of **** No wonder they closed the thread about loss of Bluetooth. Might try a full factory reset (Yet again) really pissed off with Tomtom
    Well I did have traffic on phone hot spot, Now it shows that I have wifi hot spot and bluetooth !!..... unfortunately I have no phone calls or messages, and have now lost the wifi traffic that I had. What a piece of **** No wonder they closed the thread about loss of Bluetooth. Might try a full factory reset (Yet again) really pissed off with Tomtom