Can't login to Android Sports App — TomTom Community

Can't login to Android Sports App

martinohanlonmartinohanlon Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Whenever I try and login to the Sports app I get the message.

Login failed. Please check the internet connection and try again.

I tried creating a new account but I get the same message about check the internet connection

So far I have:
- uninstalled / reinstalled
- delete cache and data
- made sure time is set correctly
- reset password and account (I can login fine to the website)

Motorola Moto g7
Android 9

Any advice?

knj1a9uwwdc5.png

Answers

• aodhanmckaodhanmck Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Hi All,

After much hassle connecting my Spark 3 watch to Sports Connect, I'm trying to add Strava to my connected apps. It takes me to the link that says "TomTom Sports is currently down for maintenance". Is this just a temp issue or has that service been withdrawn? (and if so, anybody know any work around?)
  • pfmustoepfmustoe Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I cannot seem to connect the Tom Tom Sports App to my watch at the moment, and TomTom Sports connect program on my laptop just returns errors too.
    A few others are complaining of issues via DownDetector.com too.
    Think it's just a TomTom issue - hopefully it'll be up and running properly later today/tomorrow.
  • mitrapomitrapo Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    got the same problem, but then it seems its something general and nothing wrong with our watches or internet...
  • mackodemomackodemo Posts: 3 [New Traveler]
    Is there anybody who knows as long it take to be fixed? It takes almost all day today and nothing seems to be done.....
  • mackodemomackodemo Posts: 3 [New Traveler]
    Maybe admin can give a some general answer to all users....
  • dktrotterdktrotter Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    same here. I just ran a marathon and it seems more vital to me than usual to be able to upload my run and sync to strava (but I guess it's not the end of the world). How long do these kinds of things usually last?
  •  monkey2478 monkey2478 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The watch won't connect to anything now, had enough and considering Tomtom are not bothered by this side of their market I am going to Garmin Your watches are a joke

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    monkey2478 wrote: »
    The watch won't connect to anything now, had enough and considering Tomtom are not bothered by this side of their market I am going to Garmin Your watches are a joke

It is not surprising they are not bothering, considering that TomTom Sports went out of business almost 2 years ago. What have you tried to remedy your problems, other than coming on here to complain about it?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,143 Moderator
    Hi there,

Welcome, all to the Community! Yes, there was a maintenance downtime yesterday and everything should work fine now.

Regards, lampard