Any success opening MyDrive on iOS 13 (Beta) — TomTom Community

Any success opening MyDrive on iOS 13 (Beta)

Jae0Jae0 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have MyDrive installed on my iPhone running iOS 13 (currently Public Beta 2), and MyDrive shuts down for me after attempting to log in. I know it's a beta OS and TomTom has no requirement to support a beta OS, but I'm curious; has anyone else had success on their device?
Tagged:

Comments

• DCSDCS Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same problem here, hope tomtom comes with an update soon.
  • jaydancurriejaydancurrie Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited August 20
    when will this get fixed?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,270 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @jaydancurrie

Could you add more information to your question here?

What exactly happens when you try using the app?

Thanks,
    Vikram
    when i try to log in, the app crashes
    same issue still. i believe it’s an isolated issue with the ios 13 beta. my wife doesn’t have the issue on her ios12 device.
  • SoszkinSoszkin Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Hi,
    it's now 7th dev beta and 6th public beta available for testing. So, would be nice to have possibility to test MyDrive app on such software.
    Probably in one month (1st half of September) will be released official version of IOS 13.. So, how long would you develop MyDrive app to provide working version to us?
  • TommeketomTommeketom Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Same problem here 🤬
  • HarmvanveghelHarmvanveghel Posts: 17 [Master Explorer]
    same problem, can not login with ios 13 beta 7
    ios 13 release is planned for september 2019
    on the ipad with ios 13.0 (17A5572a) i CAN login, on the iPhone with ios 13.0 i can NOT login ??
  • SelKerSelKer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited September 3
    So any updates on this issue?

Keynote is closing in and I suppose Beta 8 = GM since iOS 13.1 is out for Beta

Same issue here.
    The MyDrive App crashes on logging attempts on iOS 13 Beta 8 and iOS 13.1 Beta 1
    I could login with my ipad bevause it remenbered the login settings. When i have to fill in the login info then it crashes. So it is not working on ipad also
  • BB1969BB1969 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Testing on 13.1 beta release 3, problem remains. Direct after trying to login the app crashes
  • KennerPLKennerPL Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    iOS 13 is out but still no update for the app!
  • SelKerSelKer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Great customer service. Just keep it quietly. There are no problems in any way it’s the costumers who are the problem [/irony]
  • goodrip1goodrip1 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have the same problem on ios13, which is now live (not BETA). Please get this sorted out ASAP, TomTom
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 3,370 Superuser
    Hi @goodrip1

have you downloaded the Go Nav update this morning? If you have what is your problem.as okay for me.

Doug
  • will_nicolwill_nicol Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    My MyDrive app keeps crashing every time I try and log in. I was expecting an update by now. Any idea when this might be available?
    Hi @DougLap,
    Thanks for your response. Actually, I'm trying to use MyDrive, as my Go520 requires that for traffic updates. MyDrive not working for me on ios13, crashes when I put in my login details. :angry:
    Hi @will_nicol

Have no problem withe version of My Drive that was on my phone before the IOS13 and Go Nav updates were downloaded. It still sends Destinations and Routes to my devices.. Have you got the latest version of the My Drive app. if you are not sure why not delete the app and reload from the App Store.

Doug
    Hi @goodrip1

I have not had an update for my MyDrive App in the last few days. It is working normally for me this morning and I have just, since my last post, reset the Bluetooth Connections for my Go Camper which I need the My Drive App to achieve and it worked fine.

Doug
    Hi @DougLap
    Yeah, no such luck for me - I have already tried removing all the bluetooth connections on the phone, and removing/reinstalling MyDrive, but still no cigar! Thanks for your suggestions - hopefully the nice people at TomTom will read this, and provide a fix soon - really need traffic updates on a Friday afternoon commute home!
  • LloydRhinoLloydRhino Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Really not good enough!! As a taxi driver I need the app for traffic every day. Have had to stumble around Leeds all day not knowing where the jams are!!