Magnetic Mount for Dashboard and Windscreen- TomTom GO PREMIUM — TomTom Community

Magnetic Mount for Dashboard and Windscreen- TomTom GO PREMIUM

I only wish to know which type of dashboard holder I can buy to my TomTom Go Premium (Silver) since it is impossible to get any answers from the so called customers service. None of the dashboard holders have any name which suggest anything near TomTom Go Premium.

Best Answers

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,159 TomTom Moderator
    edited September 16 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Cosmomind

Welcome to the community!

The magnetic mount included in the accessory(with the device) can be used for mounting the device on the windscreen or on the dashboard of your car.

dh95goebrqxu.png

You only have to adjust the mount at the ball joint at the back.

Available on our webshop-

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/accessories/mounts-docks/click-go-mount-charger/

z5455h78lukx.png

Regards
    Vikram
  • CosmomindCosmomind Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks everybody.
    It was so obvious but I was confused because I tried to adjust the ball joint but it was so hard to move, and I have destroyed gear before trying to use force when adjusting things.
    Then I noticed TomTom advertised for dashboard holders, and said to myself, maybe they have locked the joint in order to sell accessories.
    Nice solution because every GPS I have owned and my friends as well, tend to fall down from the window.
    🙂
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,097 Superusers
    Hi
    @Cosmomind

You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)
    Yes you do need the strength of Thor to rotate the Mounts ball joint, but I haven't broken one yet

ATB YFM