Disconnected (23415,0,2,7,0,0) — TomTom Community

Disconnected (23415,0,2,7,0,0)

Tomtom go 6000 not connecting to GPRS. ive tried soft reset and restore to factory settings, changed password but it won work, i get this when i try and sign in Oops we are having trouble accessing TomTom services
Any solutions to this?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,144 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @rossi46m1

Looks to be an issue with the SIM. I would recommend that you contact customer service and seek further advice on this.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Ltang5204Ltang5204 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    rossi46m1 wrote: »
    Tomtom go 6000 not connecting to GPRS. ive tried soft reset and restore to factory settings, changed password but it won work, i get this when i try and sign in Oops we are having trouble accessing TomTom services
    Any solutions to this?

did you get this sorted? just got my tomtom trucker 6000 and i have the exact same problem :(
  • rossi46m1rossi46m1 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Ltang5204 wrote: »
    rossi46m1 wrote: »
    Any solutions to this?

did you get this sorted? just got my tomtom trucker 6000 and i have the exact same problem :(

Yes I did. TomTom for some reason had deactivated the built-in SIM card. I phoned them and it was back working within a few minutes.