Smart Media-System SD card wipeout — TomTom Community

Smart Media-System SD card wipeout

ION_VIDRASCUION_VIDRASCU Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited September 4 in Built in car navigation
Hello i try to update my Smart media-system and in the process the map screen is sow's no map found. I try to connect to smart media connect but no luck. Please any ideas for my problem

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,195 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @ION_VIDRASCU

Welcome to the Community! Can you please try again and check for the updates in MyDrive Connect by following the steps below?
    • If your navigation device is connected to the computer, disconnect it.
    • Right click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then select Cogwheel > Settings.
    • Select the tab Downloads.
    • Click Empty download folder.
    • Click Save settings.
    • Restart MyDrive Connect to check for the updates.Click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then click Quit> Start MyDrive Connect.
    Please note: Whenever more than 1 updates are offered by MyDrive, then please update these 1 at a time, not all together. Even if the download or installation appears to stop or freeze, keep it connected for 4 hours, then check if the download has been completed.Best order to update 1 by 1: (if offered)
    • QuickGPSfix / Navcore (if these updates are offered, they cannot be de-selected)
    • Map
    • Speed Cameras
    • Voices
    Hope this helps!

Regards, lampard
  • ION_VIDRASCUION_VIDRASCU Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello lampard and thanks for you fast reply i try your solution but when i try to enter to my gps is shows error is not compatible with mydrive and i should download smart media connect.
    edited September 4
    Hey @ION_VIDRASCU

I thought you already installed the Smart media connect, here's the link to do so: https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/in-dash-navigation/getstarted/smart/

Regards, lampard
    Hey lampart i have it instaled allready buy is not shows up my fresh sd card that i formateded by mistake.
    @ION_VIDRASCU :/ Unfortunately, you need to get in touch with your car dealer to get the SD card fixed since it won't be able to reinstall the software after formatting it.

Regards, lampard
    :'( i was afraid of that answer. thanks a lot lampart for yor time. best regards