Truck routing taking under low bridge and through weight restrictions — TomTom Community

Truck routing taking under low bridge and through weight restrictions

Hello I have a big problem with the routing for a truck in my unit. I told the unit to take me to South Lotts Road in Dublin Ireland. I have my truck height set to 4.5 meters and the route to this location takes me under a 3.3 meter bridge on South Lotts road. This unit has also tried to take me down a road with a 3.5 tonne restriction with my weight set to 40 tonne gross on another occasion. This is a major error and not what I would call professional I paid a premium price for a high quality product in order to avoid this kind of problem. All my settings appear to be correct for weight and height. I also have the sam fault if i use My Drive. Can anybody help with this please?

Answers

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,562 Superuser
    @Rigger2019

I can replicate the problem with MyDrive
    As I get 2ehdllaghnwt.jpg
    but if I reverse the route I get dfhgrgecerdc.jpg

Think it might be the problem that the weight restriction sign at the corner of S Lott St and Doris St if badly obscured by a tree and is missing a height restriction sign

• Rigger2019Rigger2019 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi Niall, Thank you for the reply, Please see below what I get.

ogkgwzpu2fo0.png

Here is the street view of the bridge and its height

1desy1o8eii6.png

• Rigger2019Rigger2019 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Here is another one in the same area taking you down a road with a 3.5 tonne weight restriction.

2oqw9mhwnocg.png

Here is the street view of Newbridge AVE with the 3.5 restriction

9qtt7kskzs2l.png