Can I get the Australian male voice on my new device GO 5100 that was on my Start 60? — TomTom Community

Can I get the Australian male voice on my new device GO 5100 that was on my Start 60?

i look in updates and the choice is very limited and nothing from Australia. It had phrases that included windows up and don't let the seagulls steal your chips. The children loved it but I can not find it at all.
Thank you for any advice.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,153
    Superuser
    Hi @Thamesidetrev2008

What was the name of the voice you are referring to and where did you get it.

If it is compatible then @VikramK may be able to add it to your account for download tomorrow..

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Hi @Thamesidetrev2008

Welcome to the Community! There is only one computer voice (female) available/compatible (with your device) for Australia which is 'Karen'. I've added it to your device and you can download it when connected to WiFi.

Not sure if I heard the phrase you mentioned above but by any chance, do you remember the name of the voice? I can check if it's available/compatible with your device.

Regards, lampard
  • Thamesidetrev2008Thamesidetrev2008 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank yo7 for the replies, I have finally found the name,
    Next to an Australian flag, James recorded voice, English (Australia)
    I hope this helps as the children would be over the moon if it can be found to be compatible with the new device. Thank you for your help again,
    Trevor
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Sorry about that, Trevor! The James voice is no longer available for download.

Cheers, lampard