Traffic Service Unavailable — TomTom Community

Traffic Service Unavailable

DitheduckDitheduck Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
One day it is all working perfectly, the next day I don't have traffic service. Bluetooth connection to phone ok, and the TomTom says Traffic Service Activated, but I don't have any traffic service working.
Happened before and it suddenly started working. This time it hasn't worked for a couple of days.
Any ideas?

Answers

• patoch3patoch3 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    edited August 26
    me it's the same, I paid my renewal and it does not work anymore
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,358 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @patoch3

Sorry to hear about that! I can see that the Live services subscription on your account is active and I would advise you to follow the steps in the public FAQ here to troubleshoot the issues with Live services on your Carminat device: TomTom Traffic or LIVE Services isn't working

regards, lampard
  • DitheduckDitheduck Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Working again and I may have spotted the issue. I noticed that the lead into the charge socket in the car had come a bit loose so gave it a good jiggle and all working again.
    So although the TomTom showed a half charge all the time maybe the traffic services don't work well if it isn't properly charged in to a charge socket and isn't fully charged??
    Anyway cross fingers that is the solution because nothing else worked.
  • KlokKlok Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    There is a major problem with receiving traffic information in the Netherlands. A failure in the Vodafone network is probably the problem.
  • WieloWielo Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    16 of august the traffic service failt and still is after contact whit tom tom there is a problem whit the service well i could tell you that my self
    But still no update to fix the problem
    So not a happy tom tom user