Strap replacement — TomTom Community

Strap replacement

i-zeroi-zero Posts: 56 [Master Traveler]
edited August 26 in TomTom Adventurer
Helo,

Both my strap is broken and could you please direct me to correct place. The replacement strap system doesn't seem to respond properly.

Thank you.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,773 Superusers
    The strap is only warrantied for 6 months and you need proof of purchase so if you are outside of that you will not be able to get a replacement through TomTom. TomTom Sports went out of business and ceased all production almost 2 years ago so there are very limited supplies. Your best bet is to look on eBay or other secondary markets or buy a new watch from an existing brand.
  • i-zeroi-zero Posts: 56 [Master Traveler]
    Thank you for your reply.

Here is my comment. Won't it be easier if the link for replacement strap just mention that, instead of nothing appear after entering the series no.

Secondly my unit is a replacement unit. The customer service gave me one year warranty. Checked just now. Valid until this year October. Hope TomTom keep their promise.

Now how do I reach TomTom customer service directly.
    DougLap wrote: »

There is no more phone support for the Sports watches so pleased do not give out these numbers on the sports forums. They will just be redirected here.
    i-zero wrote: »
    Thank you for your reply.

Here is my comment. Won't it be easier if the link for replacement strap just mention that, instead of nothing appear after entering the series no.

Secondly my unit is a replacement unit. The customer service gave me one year warranty. Checked just now. Valid until this year October. Hope TomTom keep their promise.

Now how do I reach TomTom customer service directly.

To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.
    edited August 26
    Link please for both link. Tomtom website is confusing.
    i-zero wrote: »
    Link please for both link. Tomtom website is confusing.

Literally follow the instructions given right from this page, it is simple. There is no direct link.
    Found the email contact through India website. Looking for chat but can't find it. Last time for replacement unit, it took me three months to solve my warranty. Don't want to deal with that again. Could you be more specify where I can find the chat you mentioned?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,109 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @i-zero

There's only email support for India. You can request a replacement strap at the link here : https://in.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_request

Regards, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

i have successful get the customer service to reply.
    @Bocha,

Cool video. Thanks.