MapShare reporter down, when back up? — TomTom Community

MapShare reporter down, when back up?

hclthclt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
On Saturday, the MapShare Reporter had been displaying nothing but empty window panes and a progress throbber, never any user interface.

Today, instead of any of the above, it is constantly showing nothing but the following error message:
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: some 10-digit number

Varnish cache server

Apparently, something is broken. Is there any timeframe set for fixing that?

Cheers.

Answers

• MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,831 Superusers
    +1. Same issue here as well. Probably will be fixed on Monday. Too bad indeed this seems to happen usually at the weekends...
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 9,779 Superuser
    +1 can confirm it.
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 163 [Exalted Navigator]
    I noticed this on late Friday evening / early Saturday and thought it was possibly my computer - but the issue still remained after clearing the cache / cookies.

Good to note that other people are seeing the same as me and guess we will have to patient until the TT engineers return to work......... ;)
  • pippin555pippin555 Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    How to get in contact with TomTom?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,246 TomTom Moderator
    Hello everyone,

It's working now.

Sorry for the weekend disarray.

Regards
    Vikram
  • hclthclt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited August 5
    I am sorry to say, but things are back to the Saturday state: just empty window panes and a progress throbber, never any user interface. Looks like the in-browser app is refusing to continue without the locale data, which it is trying to fetch from TomTom's server, but fails with a 404 (the server not having any in place). Not just locales foreign to the UK, but also the EN-GB and plain EN one.
  • Pete76Pete76 Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Seems to working correctly in Australia
  • hclthclt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The user interface had briefly appeared before the automatic redirection to the login form. Upon login, the same old empty window frame and a spinning throbber. Same 404s for locale files under the hood.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,831 Superusers
    Here it's working correctly again.