How to contact for replacement for broken Spark 3 — TomTom Community

How to contact for replacement for broken Spark 3

Peterog49Peterog49 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I’ve got a broken spark 3 fuzzy screen etc.....how do I contact Tom Tom uk for a repair or replacement? I’ve read the warranty is for two years.....I’ve gone round and round in circles on their website and cannot work out how to submit a repair request.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    Peterog49 wrote: »
    I’ve got a broken spark 3 fuzzy screen etc.....how do I contact Tom Tom uk for a repair or replacement? I’ve read the warranty is for two years.....I’ve gone round and round in circles on their website and cannot work out how to submit a repair request.

Warranty is for one year in most countries, but yours may be two, but it is limited to defects in materials and workmanship and after several years this may be hard to prove. Since TT Sports left the industry over 18 months ago and discontinued the watches Support is now limited. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us (only available after hours) or Chat (only available in business hours in India). There is no longer phone support available for the sports lineup.