MyDrive Connect the text size is unreadable due to being too small — TomTom Community

MyDrive Connect the text size is unreadable due to being too small

John_Thorburn175John_Thorburn175 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited July 25 in MyDrive Connect
when opening MyDrive connect the text size is unreadable due to being too small. The computer I am using Windows 10 is a high resolution display. nosolution so far magnify the display to 500% and this only just allows the screen to be read if i go right up next to the screen. Tried uninstall and re-install with latest version no difference. The road image is perfect but the rest is tiny.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,083 Superusers
    edited April 14
    Hi
    @John_Thorburn175

Maybe... Use Win10 Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/11542/windows-use-magnifier

ATB
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,401 Superuser
    Hi all

@John_Thorburn175

In addition to the Windows Magnifier you can try this:
    - Close and Quit MyDrive Connect.
    - On the MDC launch icon ==> Right click/Properties/Compatibility tab/ check 'Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by:'/ in the list, select 'System (enhanced)'/Apply/OK
    - Restart MDC again.
    kwm3t3np2urd.png

But alas... according the feedback on the forum it doesn't work well enough... :disappointed:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1215408/#Comment_1215408

Regards.

• MurrayRtMurrayRt Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Well the above steps from LAURE123 worked just fine for me! Yay!
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,401 Superuser
    Hi @MurrayRt

Glad for you that it worked. :)
    And really Thanks for your feedback, it will help other users with the same problem. =)

Regards.
  • PhlyerPhlyer Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    If youre struggling to read text IN YOUR BROWSER not the TT unit, one of the standard windows keyboard shortcuts to increase or reduce text size is CTRL+ +(plus) or - (minus) to increase or reduce size respectively. This has nothing to do with TT. Its a windows function and has been a standard feature for many years.