New software v19.101 available for download - Page 3 — TomTom Community

New software v19.101 available for download

13»

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
    @miketorcy

I have merged your topic here as we have a similar discussion going on.

@D-Stream

With regards to the purple blobs I have posted an explanation before however the green blobs popping up randomly without a planned route and showing a 0 min faster route looks wired to me.

Are you both able to reproduce it after a factory reset to the device?

If yes Mike would be able to post a image for this- -The green cartridges that offer faster courses that are displayed after arrival.

Thanks
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,120 Superusers
    I made a factory reset three or four days ago to i get back live service. I will tell you my new experience soon.
    GO6200
  • BrianEBrianE Posts: 485 [Exalted Navigator]
    Yesterday, while driving on the A449 on the outskirts of Worcester, the green alternative route icon appeared on the screen of my GO 6200 (no sound though as there used to be), suggesting I could save about a minute by following the alternative route. However, whereas before, I used to see the alternative route highlighted in green as I approached the decision spot, there was nothing highlighted on this occasion and I am wondering why. I was familiar with the alternative route on this occasion and when I took it, the green icon disappeared. Can anyone confirm whether or not they are seeing similar behaviour?
    BrianE
    edited July 19
    Hi Brian

I have opened a ticket for this to be investigated, but at the moment we have very few reports.

Also if you could send me the serial number of your device through a private message? I will add that to the ticket.

Thanks
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
  • BrianEBrianE Posts: 485 [Exalted Navigator]
    edited July 23
    Hi Vikram

. I'll sent you my serial number is just a few minutes.
    BrianE
  • D-StreamD-Stream Posts: 129 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Okay here`s the annoying as hell bugs in this version. Lots N Lots of miles covered. A saving line that's supposed to be green to save you journey time. Randomly doesn't appear although the saving does. However when it does you get this annoying as hell green bar that does not go away for miles n miles. Till you reroute etc the route bar on the left is locked and stops displaying. Example enclosed.

Savings in routes past your destination that appear if you near a route you`ve been on before near your end of route. These are above your destination flag and calculate all the time. ANNOYING AS HELL. these have been posted by me before already.

This lock up one is annoying as f*** to be fair picture enclose @VikramK
    9zvwxd2k23ej.jpg
    @VikramK it suggests alternative routes however NO.. not one iota of a warning there is a saving would you like to take it. No BING....

Sometimes a saving and no green line when your near it indicating the route to take to save it.

If you ignore the non displayed line of green more often than not you get that lock up.

@VikramK here is the example a saving some 400 to 500 yards away. No green arrow to show a saving but the tom tom insists there is one.

Where?

you can see im now at the junction on the saving. No green line no saving. Fade to lock up on the display telling me there is something I should of taken.

Sigh.

dbmohcyqgon7.jpg
    st32iov1xipx.jpg
    Thanks @D-Stream

I will add these to the ticket.

Be careful when you are driving and taking these pictures.

Appreciate your cooperation and help.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
  • XardrasXardras Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited August 2
    Hi There,

Could someone please send a link to Navcore 18.203.0026.311 manual download?
    My device has shutdown during update and I cannot turn it on. I thought about manually installing navcore on to micro SD and then my device would turn on.

My Device Start 60

Thank you!