New TomTom GO Navigation App (iOS)

123457»

Comments

• Gavsta64Gavsta64 Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @Gavsta64

If you have the Tomtom Navigator App working either connected to CarPlay or not and you have no route set as you drive along it will advise you of the cameras along your route as it would if it was directing you.

Doug

Yes, That definitely works as you suggest. I drove past average speed cameras on Saturday morning with no route and I got alerts and cameras appearing as red symbols on the map

Gav
  • RicoKRicoK Posts: 19 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Would it be possible to build a button 'Update All Maps' in a future update of TomTom GO Navigation?

Now I have to update each map seperately and manually. It would be nice to have a button 'Update All' like for the iOS Updates.
    TomTom GO Navigation App (iOS)
  • Clint989Clint989 Posts: 41 [Outstanding Explorer]
    RicoK wrote: »
    Would it be possible to build a button 'Update All Maps' in a future update of TomTom GO Navigation?

Now I have to update each map seperately and manually. It would be nice to have a button 'Update All' like for the iOS Updates.

Of course. TomTom could easily add this to the list of outstanding developments. Should be able to deliver by 2047, if not slightly earlier.
  • RicoKRicoK Posts: 19 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Clint989 wrote: »
    Of course. TomTom could easily add this to the list of outstanding developments. Should be able to deliver by 2047, if not slightly earlier.

Unfortunately not already added with the last update 2.0.1 :(
    TomTom GO Navigation App (iOS)
  • JcloughieJcloughie Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    After purchasing an iPhone 7plus in order to use the app, and br content to pay the subscription. I am very disappointed to discover that the app does not support ‘my routes’.

1. Are there plans to add this in an upgrade.
    2. If so, how soon can this be expected.

John
  • Eduard K.Eduard K. Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello.
    Why the new TomTom GO Navigation now is not available in AppStore in Russia? The last version is still 1.10.2. And when will we be able to update?
    Thank you.
  • tom.lindvedtom.lindved Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm the happy user of the GO app on a iPad Mini.
    However, when will there be a iPad (mini) specific version of the GO app, so we do not have to use the iPhone version on our iPads (Mini)?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online4

Ondansetron
Ondansetron
+3 Guests