iPhone 6 vs MyDrive

YvesJGelinasYvesJGelinas Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
edited July 15 in RIDER
After the latest update, even if the TomTom Rider 400 is paired with my iPhone 6 and indicated that it is connected, the TomTom divine tells me that it can not find MyDrive on my iPhone.

Comments

• YvesJGelinasYvesJGelinas Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Still no feedback from TomTon client services of TomTom developers on my problem. I am not very impressed so far about the latest TomTom updates to my Rider 400 and the MyDrive over my iPhone 6. This is a clear indication that TomTom developers seems not following the worldwide communication standards and the testing protocol. Sad to have bought hundreds of dollars for my Riders 400... I should have instead bought a Garmin. :-(
  • marco.reuselmarco.reusel Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    I had the same problem with my samsung galaxy s9. At a certain time i had no mydrive, and no traffic information.
    I did a factory reset on my rider, and my phone, and paired it again. Since than the problem is gone, and everything works fine. My rider is a 550.
    Thank you Marcus for your input but having to do a factory reset may resolve the problem for you but for me it does create more problems in my overall usage of my phone. TomTom should put back the previous version and test the new version until it works correctly as er the communication standards.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,810 Superusers
    Hi
    @YvesJGelinas

Are you logged into MyDrive on the Rider 400 ???
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Tomtom services --> MyDrive... Login wth your Tomtom A/C Details

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'

NO SUCCESS

The TomTom Rider400 and the iPhone6 see each other cause it say it is connected on my phone and on the 400 as well but for some reason the TomTom says that it can not reach the MyDrive that is OPEN on the iPhone6.
    edited July 16
    I did what you said YamFazMan but the TomTom do not see the MyDrive. The Bluetoot connection between the TomTom and the iPhone 6 seems to work (see Picture) but the TomTom do not see the MyDrive and an errer comes out on the TomTom that there is no connection. It is Bizarre because when I open the TomTom and tiger the iPhone to load MyDrive in the iPhone memory but then after when TomTom try to communicate with the iPhone the error says no MyDrive... but MyDrive still in memory oh the iPhone... Very Bizarre :-( 2ou2yrztxi70.jpg
    Is it possible that the problem is the MyDrive application? When I connect my TomTom Rider 400 to my computer it calls the MyDrive to load on the computer and then all is OK when connected to the computer. Now , this isn't it working with the application via the iPhone?