No maps found problem

Hi,

I have just recently bought a Tomtom Smart 20, installed all the updates MyDrive connect showed, and when I wanted to download the map, the process crashed...And now my Tomtom shows there are "no maps found" at all (before it looked like it had one).

I have checked the suggestions by support page (restarted the device and also the MyDrive connect, cleared the downloads folder, even uninstalled and installed the MyDrive again) and nothing works.

I believe there is more than enough free space on the device for the map that I need (should cover central Europe, no UK,Russia,Portugal and Spain needed). Internet connection is also not a problem, because the process crashed during the last seconds.

Can it be related to the fact that I was not able to enter the activation code? MyDrive always shows that "the servers are busy" and nothing seems to change during the past 24 hours or so. If it can, then, how to solve this issue?

Thank you for any advice or help with solving this issue!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,793 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Zydrius

The steps to troubleshoot and reinstall the maps would be the same as on this FAQ:

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16693

Could you try another reinstall- MyDrive Connect?

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.