Go Premium Shipping Issue

Kirsty_04
Kirsty_04 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I ordered a Go Premium sat nav on Mon last week, the 17th June. Payment was taken from my account the following day. On the Weds, I received an email saying there was a 'slight delay' in shipment. I then heard nothing else for the remainder of last week. At the beginning of this week I used the live chat service to ask if it would definitely be shipped this week & I was assured it was. After a couple of days I used live chat again & I was again assured it would definitely be shipped this week. It still hasn't been shipped so I phoned tomtom customer support this morning (28th June) & the call handler could tell me nothing more than he 'thinks' it will be shipped next week. This really isn't acceptable & I feel as though I'm being fobbed off with no real answers as to when I'll receive the item that I purchased almost 2 weeks ago. Has anyone else had this experience & does anyone have any advice as to how I can escalate this matter.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,064
    Hi Kirsty_04

We are currently having some issue with our order processing and Logistic department due to which we are unable to dispatch orders within the given time frame.

I can assure you that we are doing everything in our limits to sort out the situation.

Very sorry about the inconvenience and delay :'(

Regards,
    Vikram.