How do i get Europe maps on my GO Camper? — TomTom Community

How do i get Europe maps on my GO Camper?

i have just bought a tom-tom go camper finding it hard to use can't plan a route can't get Europe maps can any one help please

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,491 Superusers
    Hi
    @travlin

If the device was purchased in the UK/Europe you should have the Full Europe Map
    Check....
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> System --> About... Scroll down Installed Maps

Check....
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> System --> About --> Choose a search mode
    If Step by Step search mode is selected... Change to the superior Quick search mode

Quick search mode... Will search the whole Europe map

Step by Step search mode... You have to select each Countries Map as required
    On the search screen tap the Countries Flag screen top right to change Country

ATB YFM
  • DP3DP3 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Bought a Go520 in Australia so I can use in USA. Have arrived in US & can’t add US maps??? Also the unit will not connect to TomTom services, keeps saying to try later WT?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,489 Superuser
    edited May 2019
    HI @DP3

Assme you have linked your GO520 to a good wifi source in USA..

Linked this to @VikramK to sort out your account to ensure you have access to the maps for download.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,253 TomTom Moderator
    HI @DP3

Could you send me the serial number through a private message so I can have a look?

Thanks
    Vikram
  • wfTamarwfTamar Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Finding the same. You might need a microSD card to give it room to store extra maps, or even update the sole one that's in it! Ridiculous they make them with so little internal memory they can't even update the one map stored in it.