go 6200 won't ask a destination

Hi,

At first mijn 6200 asked for the destination. Now, for about 2 weeks, no longer. The option is well set in the setting.
What can I do?
in the new GO PREMIUM does the function still exists?

Jan

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,815 Superuser
    Hi @Jr212

Try a Soft Reset. Turn the unit on then when working hold the ON/OFF button down for about 20 seconds until you hear the drumroll sound then let the button go. The unit will now restart.

If that does not work then maybe a Factory Reset.

Tap Menu
    Tap Settings
    Tap System
    Tap Reset Device

This will delete all your Settings, My Places and any POI and Route files you have loaded from My Drive or created on the unit itself .

If you look on the MyDrive website and log in you should see your MyPlaces etc there and they will be restored back to your unit after the reset with the exception of routes created on the unit.

You will have to set the unit up as you did from out the box with Language , Wifi and your TT account details.

Hope that works.

Doug
  • bigbig Posts: 1,552 Superuser
    @Jr212 Do you mean it asked questions like "Would you like to drive to work?"

If that's what you meant. there's some evidence that the recent software update erased the route history data. It takes some time for that data to be saved again, so it will take some time until you are asked again for your destination. Resetting your device just will erase it again.

Also, be sure it is still enabled:
    Go to Settings -> System -> Your information & privacy -> Keep route history