Golfer watch straps — TomTom Community

Golfer watch straps

Barn1eboyBarn1eboy Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited September 11 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Where can I get a replacement watch strap for Golfer 8RG0

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,830 Superusers
    Try Amazon or eBay or contact TomTom Support. Since TT Sports went out of business 18 months ago and ceased all production and development, supplies are likely dwindling so it may be hard to find and colors and styles will be limited. At this point I would suggest contacting Customer Support to see what they can do. They can more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Chat (there is no longer email or phone support available for watches).
  • Lars AlmquistLars Almquist Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    edited June 17
    It is obvious that TomTom is not interested in solving problems. Will never ever buy TomTom products and will advise anyone I feel like having any contact with TomTom.
  • JohnnyFive63JohnnyFive63 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have just purchased a new watch strap for my Golfer 2 and I can't get it to fit for love or money. Despite the packaging stating it's for use with Golfer 2 it just won't fit.

I've looked on YouTube for instructions but it only shows the original watch strap that came with it and not the replacement type TomTom so kindly sold me.

Anyone have similar problems and suggestions on how to fit it?