Linking up Samsung health to Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Linking up Samsung health to Spark 3

DebAshtonDebAshton Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Can i connect my Samsung health (app in my phone) to my tom tom spark 3 ?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    No, there is no way to connect TomTom products and Samsung health. With TomTom leaving the wearables market and no longer producing watches, it is highly unlikely this will be added in the future.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • AbsylonAbsylon Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    With TomTom leaving the wearables market and no longer producing watches...

Exactly why I came to the forum, to know if this is a confirmed fact or just the other company's hopes and dreams?
  • chrisoutwrightchrisoutwright Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    TomTom export to Strava, Strava uplink to Google Fit, and via HealthSync App to Samsung Health, voilà, but the heart rate will disappear because of Google Fit not needing it or having slots for it.
  • chivischivis Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    I highly recommend the SyncMyTracks app http://syncmytracks.com/ , it allows you to export the data from mysportsTomTom account to almost any other app, including Samsung Health. I even export my data to the app of Garmin :P i have a few running groups that organize competitions in the garmin app and i didnt want to be left out
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    You can also look at the FitnessSyncer app, which will also pull the data from MySports and send it wherever you want.