Battery to TomTom Golfer

Rolle TRolle T Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Were can i find a new battery for my TomTOm GOLFER ?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    The batteries are not user replaceable (and TT does not offer a replacement service). You can try opening the case (possibly voiding the waterproofing and warranty) and see what the battery is and replace it yourself but that may not work. If battery life is shortening, try a factory reset and see if that helps. Otherwise it may be time for a new watch. I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (they are just selling out existing stock), and all development has stopped. You may want to go with another brand that is actively in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • sven146sven146 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    thanks tfarabaugh for your answer on tomtom golfer battery
  • sven146sven146 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have replaced the Tomtom golfer 1 battery myself. ( found on Alibaba). Everything looked ok. After updates en reloading watch it died on me again. Now what to do? What's causing it to die?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    sven146 wrote: »
    I have replaced the Tomtom golfer 1 battery myself. ( found on Alibaba). Everything looked ok. After updates en reloading watch it died on me again. Now what to do? What's causing it to die?

Probably an incompatible or defective battery. There is really nothing else to be done as you voided the warranty and any service by replacing the battery yourself.