I have START 52 have set up routes thro MYDRIVE but cant get onto device — TomTom Community

I have START 52 have set up routes thro MYDRIVE but cant get onto device

3 routes in total all in France. When I synced 3rd route onto device it lost second route. What am I doing wrong

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,229
    Superuser
    Hi @JEANOR

Have you a look on MyDrive and see if the second route you set up is still there and has the Sync to my Devices option been selected. ie it has never synced to My Routes on the Start 52

Did you save the second route to My Routes on MyDrive before you created the third route.

Are you saying that the 2nd route had synced to your Start 52 and was visible in MyRoutes on it and if so did it disappear from the My Routes on the device when you synced the third route. See following if so.

Finally after syncing the 2nd route from MY Drive to the Start 52 did you then delete it from MyDrive thinking it was no longer needed there. If so that will delete it from your Start 52 as well.

Doug
  • JEANORJEANOR Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    The odd thing is that the second route has disappeared from MYDRIVE unless it's hiding somewhere! I did save the second route to My Routes and I was able to see it when I checked it on the tomtom. It did disappear as soon as the third route appeared. I did have a problem every time I tried to sync each route with the tomtom as it didn't happen so had to press the on/off button until drum roll started then it would sync. (I was instructed to do this by tomtom when I rang them). When the third route appeared it was on the tomtom twice so had to delete one. All seems very complicated.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,229
    Superuser
    HI @JEANOR

Looks like you will have to recreate the second route again and sync to the GO500.

Do the creating with the GO500 not connected then when you have finished connect the unit so it can sync.

Doug
  • JEANORJEANOR Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I agree. Thanks for comments on this.