Map coverage on GO Navigation App — TomTom Community

Map coverage on GO Navigation App

MrcrappyMrcrappy Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
With the new regional maps for the iPhone how do I know where they cover? I planned a route to wales assuming it would be included in central UK, a 160ish mile journey came back as 550 because it navigated me on the available map rather than the direct route. Ideally I need to be able to see the boundaries so I would not have to download all the maps which are now large.

Comments

• clivedanbyclivedanby Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Any ideas when there will be a search facility on the car screen rather than using the phone and also when the right hand bar showing traffic and cameras etc will be added?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,101 TomTom Moderator
    HI @Mrcrappy

Welcome to the Community! Please check the public FAQ here about the map coverage in GO Navigation App. This will give you the overview of map regions included.

Also have a look at this FAQ here: Cross-border navigation with the TomTom GO Navigation app

Thanks, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• MrcrappyMrcrappy Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Excellent!