SERVER BUSY - TomTom MyDrive Connect application OUTAGE!!!!

12346»

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,805 Superuser
    Hi @LINNERS

Have a look at @YamFazMan 's post 2 above yours. The suggestions he has made have worked for many with the same problem as you so definitely worth a try.

Doug
  • rogernaegelirogernaegeli Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have found this happens because the login id and password were entered incorrectly. But it doesn't give you a notice of that error just that the servers cannot be reached.
  • waldo955waldo955 Posts: 15 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, the last time I opened my GPS, May 7, there was no signal. While reading on the TomTom site, I saw that my GPS was touched by the "Week Number Roll-Over". I then updated my GPS, as I do every year. But the update did not complete since there was a servor error. Since that time, every time I open my device, it indicates "map not found". I tried several times to update, but to no avail. I even do a "soft reset", followed by another update, but still the same error since the update is never complete because of a server error. What to do?
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,186 Superusers
    Try removing MyDriveConnect completely using the FREEWARE version of Revo Uninstaller. Get it here: https://www.revouninstaller.com/downloads/

Then get a fresh copy at tomtom.com/getstarted. Install WITHOUT the device being attached to the computer.

Then connect the device to the computer and see if it is recognized by MDC.
  • D0uble_RD0uble_R Posts: 0 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I am trying to update my go 6000 but mydrive connect indicates "device not connected"
    I have re-installed My drive connect, Device cannot be found in device manager either in Network adapters, other devices or USB composite devices....... Windows 10
    HELP
    Hi @D0uble_R

You GO6000 must not be in its holder when you connect it to the PC.

Have a look at the suggestions in this topic.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1110808/mydrive-connect-doesn-t-recognize-my-equipment-tom-tom-go-500

Doug
    edited June 3
    Hi @D0uble_R

Re your message saying that above has not worked try this then.

With MyDrive open on the PC and the GO6000 connected unplug the Cable from the PC for a few seconds and the put it back.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1034275/device-not-connecting-to-your-computer-mydrive-connect

Doug
  • AnnCAnnC Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Despite countless attempts to download " new essential download" the simple truth is I cant & despite numerous attempts to find out why [including the online customer support app] I am no further forward and no means of talking to a person.
    When I try to connect via my drive I eventually get to a webpage saying all servers busy try aggain later. This has been going on for over two weeks since I first got the message. I have reloaded my drive twice over to no effect other than my sheer exasperation & very quickly going off tom tom.
    Hi @AnnC

Have look at @yamfazman 's post dated 28th May on page 5 of this Topic as this has resolved this matter for many.

Doug
  • AnnCAnnC Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Well Ive managed to sort it myself today. I totally wiped off everything Tom Tom off my computer and then reloaded. Though I had deleted and then downloaded I was only deleting the icon off the desk top rather than going into software. Now Ive finally got the download sorted. Thanks for your support though.
    Hi @AnnC

Glad you are up and running again.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,773 TomTom Moderator
    Hello Everyone

Today we deployed another fix in the backend for the problem '' Our servers are currently busy ''.

I hope the issue with My Drive Connect is resolved by :)

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online62

budgiepadlow
budgiepadlow
dhn
dhn
dukeene
dukeene
Elchdoktor
Elchdoktor
Ewaa
Ewaa