How to cancel order for TomTom Watch 3 strap (Dark Blue – Large)?

lajo92lajo92 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited May 31 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi

I have ordered this "armband" to my golfer 2
I have discovered I have purchased this for 10 month again order number:40xxxxxx
TomTom Watch 3 strap (Aqua– Large)! This is broken now!! I need a new one and recall the guaranty!

Other: I think this is outrages ( ridiculous) that - there is no way to contact in a normal way ( phone or mail)
HOW CAN i RIGHT IN THIS MESS?

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Answers

• lajo92lajo92 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    xvolhn0ivm02.jpg
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    The warranty on replacement straps is only 6 months so if you bought it 10 months ago it is not covered. The reason there is limited Support options is because TT Sports went out of business over 18 months ago and ceased all operations. You can either use Chat during business hours or email after hours via the web form.
  • lajo92lajo92 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    So the fact is, that what TomTom sale is scrap ??!!!! what kind of warranty is that?
    I start to believe that TomTom is a joke !! Easy to order, but no way to contact them by phone ( if you really want to talk to them) or a normal email - address.
    The homepage is scrap if you want to get help!!! otherwise when you will buy something than of course everything goes well
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    lajo92 wrote: »
    So the fact is, that what TomTom sale is scrap ??!!!! what kind of warranty is that?
    I start to believe that TomTom is a joke !! Easy to order, but no way to contact them by phone ( if you really want to talk to them) or a normal email - address.
    The homepage is scrap if you want to get help!!! otherwise when you will buy something than of course everything goes well

That is a pretty standard warranty on accessories and peripherals.