NAVCORE update

terrydh123
terrydh123 Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
Just purchased a speed camera update for my GO 50. When I go to updates it tells me that I must update the NAVCORE before I can update.
But I cannot find anywhere to update!
What do I need to do please?

Answers

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,044
     Superuser
    When there an Update for your device is available, it was shown in MyDrive Connect.
    I mean that navcore 18.203 ist the actual navcore.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,951
    Superuser
    HI @terrydh123

Am I understanding that when you go into MyDrive and there is a camera update for you there is an instruction to do a navcore update first before you do any others. I assume that there is no Navcore update listed or is it ticked and you have to make sure no others are ticked then you can start the update.

Can you please Tap Menu then scroll right and Tap the Blue Circle with a ? in it. Now Tap About and let us know what is the Application Version listed.

Depending on your answer we can ask Someone to look to see if any settings ned sorting at the TT end.

Await your response.

Doug

• terrydh123
    Master Traveler
    Version is 4.2.5.3770
    I have since updated my maps and following that I was able to update the speed cameras.
    I am assuming that updating the maps also updated NAVCORE?
    Thanks the problem seems solved =)

Terry.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,951
    Superuser
    HI @terrydh123

You appear to be running the latest MyDrive Connect Software. ie 4.2.5.3770

The Maps are maps alone and do not contain the navcore. Navcore is the operating Software and should be listed as the Application Version in About as I mentioned in my previous post.

My Guess is the request to update the Navcore first has cleared and so it is now working normally.

Can you advise the Application Version so I can try and check that .

Doug
  • terrydh123
    Master Traveler
    Thanks Doug am away at the moment so will let you know when I get back.