NEW ADVENTURER SPORT WATCH software version 1.3.204 — TomTom Community

NEW ADVENTURER SPORT WATCH software version 1.3.204

cgouromcgourom Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited May 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hello everybody ,i just got a new adventurer watch .the software that came with is 1.3.204 ,as i checked from previous discussions the new update 1.7 ..has some serious battery issues .
so my first impression is not to update to the new software ..
as far as software version 1.3.255 that you all mention is there any difference compared to 1.3.204 version that my watch came with? best regards Chris

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    You would be safe with 1.3.55, you just do not want to go later than that (I am not sure you can, they may no longer be rolling it out).

If you just got the watch I would take care with your buying decision considering TomTom left the wearables business over 18 months ago and is just selling out their inventory. All production and development has stopped and there will be no new features or changes to the existing features in the future. There is no longer support by email or phone and replacement straps are near impossible to find. If you are able, you may want to consider returning the device and going with another brand that is active in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.
  • cgouromcgourom Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you for the reply Sir, where can I upload 1.3.55 version?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    When you sync via computer it will prompt you to update the software.
  • cgouromcgourom Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you so much again, but I already connected the watch and no software update was offered! Can you please guide me?