TomTom Touch + Sleep tracking — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch + Sleep tracking

fbonitofbonito Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited May 21 in TomTom Touch
is it normal that my tomtom touch registers the time that he is out of the wrist has sleeping time?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,787 Superusers
    All it is using to sense sleep is movement so it assumes when it is off your wrist that you are sleeping since it is not moving. If you plug it in it will not detect it as sleep. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • fbonitofbonito Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
    it really doesn't make sense.. for example, i take the watch of when i'm cooking, cleaning the dishes, give bath to my kids, take bath, etc.
    sometimes i do this in sequence.... so i'm not sleeping...
    tomtom should only count sleep when there is no movement but there is heartbeat...
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,787 Superusers
    fbonito wrote: »
    it really doesn't make sense.. for example, i take the watch of when i'm cooking, cleaning the dishes, give bath to my kids, take bath, etc.
    sometimes i do this in sequence.... so i'm not sleeping...
    tomtom should only count sleep when there is no movement but there is heartbeat...

There is no heart rate detection incorporated, only movement. This is how it was designed and how it will remain considering all development ended when they went out of business over 18 months ago.