Golfer 2 watch not uploading to TomTom Sports app

Danny1961Danny1961 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 29 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I have just updated to the sports app on my samsung S6 as you have discontinued the Tom Tom golfer app. I was fairly optimistic as the golfer app was frought with bugs and other problems that Tom Tom just simply could not fix. So Tom Tom has yet again failed it's customers who have bought the Tom Tom 2 golf watch because yet again the golf part of the sports app is failing to upload scores. The app will accept scores up until the date 28/08/ 2018 but nothing after that.
Tom Tom you are a shambles and I for one will be telling everyone that asks for my advice to stay well away from the Tom Tom golfer watch and go buy one of your competitors watches.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    Considering TT Sports went out of business over a year ago, ceasing all production and development, people would be hard pressed to find a Golfer watch and neglectful if they did not do any basic homework or research first. They laid off the entire Division so there is no one to fix the apps, they are in maintenance mode, slowly dying off until a reasonable time has passed and they can discontinue the app altogether. Not ideal and no excuse, but that is the way it is. Their venture into watches was a failure and they have moved on. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Danny1961Danny1961 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the reply at least I can stop pulling my hair out now looking for a solution.
  • narrawaynarraway Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    D**m, tfarabuagh I guess I deserve that "neglectful" label then, since I got my Golfer 2 recently and almost everything about it is a disappointment. But it's my impression that the watches are quite easy to find, so I won't be the last person to feel cheated.
  • kilroybajankilroybajan Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I'm really annoyed that my watch does not sync with my app and your company don't seem to care that this is a problem for many. i'v done everything even called your support but still not working. shocking