Purchased subscription not visible on Go Mobile App - Page 4 — TomTom Community

Purchased subscription not visible on Go Mobile App

124»

Answers

• Dogs1005Dogs1005 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    AKhanNL wrote: »
    Tom TOM Go says Your purchase could not be completed.Please try again. But it never completes. ANy ideas?

I had this issue before, with a recurring Google Play error 'DF-DFERH-01'. Are you getting the same?

There are a number of suggested solutions on how to handle DF-DFERH-01. Google these, however none of these solutions worked for me.

I worked around it by going into my Google Play settings to 'payment methods', and changing the payment method from credit card to bank wire. Then I returned to the app to purchase the subscription and it suddenly worked, so I could pay via bank wire.

You might be onto something here. I just added paypal to my payment methods and now my subscription is valid until June next year.

Nice spot AKhanNL :)
  • SvenLaSvenLa Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Fixed here! It's working now, purchase is accepted. Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 [Legendary Explorer]
    SvenLa wrote: »
    Fixed here! It's working now, purchase is accepted. Thanks!

By using PayPal?
  • SvenLaSvenLa Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    No, the purchase was already done (by Google Play Credits) but I was now able tot redeem the purchase. This morning, it was not possible but a 2nd try in the afternoon did work... No Idea how and why ;-).
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,203 TomTom Moderator
    Thank you @AKhanNL for sharing this!

I'll pass this on to my team since this worked for @SvenLa @Dogs1005 and I can see the subscription is assigned to their accounts.

Cheers, lampard
  • AKhanNLAKhanNL Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    You're welcome, I had a hot headache figuring this one out. What exactly happened:

- when I tried to purchase a subscription at first, Google Play showed an expired credit card;
    - I hit the back button to find another credit card. Then I returned to the payment menu and was suddenly stopped by the DF-DFERH-01 curse. I tried everything from clearing the caches to reinstalling the app, nothing worked;
    - then I tried changing the payment method in Google Play and voila.

Should this help in discussing this issue in your team.
  • refrrefr Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Tomtom fixed the problem and contacted me via email.
    I kindly received 14 days extra on top of my year subscription as compensation.
    Thanks for the support, i know you guys must be busy!

Kind regards.